Sunday, August 15, 2010

I’ll paint you a picture...

I’ll paint you a picture but you might say,
It’s blank!
Because I paint with my eyes. Now see these lines…
But there’s no--
Please, try?
See the lines and how they converge, like pointing fingers, right to this spot…
A focal point: for emphasis, to draw interest towards--
No, no it’s just a distraction.
From what?
From everything around.
I don’t see a-ny-thing…
Because the color scheme of honest-to-goodness is just another maze.
Not all laughter is medicine. Laugh With. Laugh At. Some is poison. Sometimes you don’t know which one you’re swallowing. Sometimes, you just close your eyes and gulp down the bitterness as fast as you can.
But it stains.
It reminds.

She was waiting for the perfect time for a perfect chance.
Perfect. Perfect. Perfect. Perfect. Perfect. Perfect.
Say it enough times and realize the irony.


-u.p.

No comments:

Post a Comment