yesh i read everyday... i cannot go a day without readin comics is that wat ure askin?
u were a pig!!!! how cuuuuuuuute, a seksie one i bet ;) pictures! and u havent said anything bout the move! and im waitin for ur damn address send ETTTTTTT
yes, that's what I was asking. I wish I did something on an e/day basis, like read something, write something, mull over something! I hate how I don't have anything I do on a regular basis!
Mwahahaha, sexy and me? dear that doesn't go together! I still haven't found my cameraa! 'll have to mooch off a few from my friend's picture .. shall update you with the indecency soon ;)
Ooooh me address. let me email! Btw, did you get my new address? Actually, it's not new, it's the oldest I've ever had :)
And LORD the shuffle mode was gorgeous. you my dear are gorgeous. love your uninhibited, free spirit. keep capturing the world with your polaroid smile! Like I've said, e/one needs an urvos to have once crossed their lives.
hope you had a great dayyyyyy!!! you're the big 2-1 today :o .. If you were closer, we'd get smashed tonight, but lucky you! stay sane, have a great year and may you be closer to everything you've ever wished for!
Did I tell you..
ReplyDeleteI was a pig for halloween!
Teeeeeeeeeehhhee. Oh i love your comic strips! You read e/day, don't you?
yesh i read everyday... i cannot go a day without readin comics
ReplyDeleteis that wat ure askin?
u were a pig!!!! how cuuuuuuuute, a seksie one i bet ;)
pictures!
and u havent said anything bout the move! and im waitin for ur damn address send ETTTTTTT
yes, that's what I was asking. I wish I did something on an e/day basis, like read something, write something, mull over something! I hate how I don't have anything I do on a regular basis!
ReplyDeleteMwahahaha, sexy and me? dear that doesn't go together! I still haven't found my cameraa! 'll have to mooch off a few from my friend's picture .. shall update you with the indecency soon ;)
Ooooh me address. let me email! Btw, did you get my new address? Actually, it's not new, it's the oldest I've ever had :)
And LORD the shuffle mode was gorgeous. you my dear are gorgeous. love your uninhibited, free spirit. keep capturing the world with your polaroid smile! Like I've said, e/one needs an urvos to have once crossed their lives.
hope you had a great dayyyyyy!!! you're the big 2-1 today :o .. If you were closer, we'd get smashed tonight, but lucky you! stay sane, have a great year and may you be closer to everything you've ever wished for!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!